Thursday, July 06, 2006

What a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok for those that I have spoken to will know that my hard drive died on thursday night last week but thank goodness I took out extended cover as the hard drive was replaced no charge!!!!!!

I have now offically finished at Bosch Security (thank god for that) I now have a week off before I start a new job with APIA (Australian Pensioners Insurance Agency)this will be a full time job 8.30am to 5pm with 4 full weeks of training then 2weeks of on the job training! But it will be worth it! The two ladies that interveiwed me are scrapbookers to so we have something in common already!

On the Masters front I have started !!!!!!!!

And I now know what I am doing and I have the time now to do it so I will be scrapping away everyday now til I have finished my entry!

Scrapping Club is meeting this saturday yipeee ....I can't wait to catch up with everyone if you are coming and have no idea as to where we are meeting please email me! I don't have any thing new to show you all but be warned I will be scrapping tomorrow night with the Aspley shop so I should be able to up load photo's soon ....and yes Sara I know i still have to upload the invitations yet!!!!

Anyway TTFN .......

Take Care
Peta

1 comment:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Hi Peta,
I like your blog. Congrats on your new job. I hope all is well. :)