Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Taking time to blog

Ok even though I have been home this week, I have only had time to blog today! Yesterday was good and bad as I met up with Kaye, Jenny, Leisa & Sara at Scrapbook City I really enjoyed my day, even though we had a mishap I will not say anymore as those that were there know what happened & now all is well again! I was able to purchase some supplies much needed for my SM Masters entries, which by the way Alicia is almost finish I will have the CD in the post on thursday EP post of course!!!!

Today Tuesday, Milly was able to visit and we had a lovely morning! i was able to bounce Ideas of her for my Masters entries....thanks Milly!!! You are a gem!!!! I love you heaps chicken! GIRLFRIEND you need to get your BLOG up and running !!!!

4 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Good luck with your SM entry. I can not believe you are leaving it so late to send it! :)

Alicia Barry said...

Good girl Peta. I'll be back to check on oyur progress.

Michelle said...

oh wow love those invites girl! Can't wait to see your entries and best of luck with it :) Will talk to you soon!

Camilla said...

i have my blogg up now lol. Yes it was a great day thanks for having me matey...