Thursday, July 13, 2006

Masters Posted

Well I was cutting it fine but I did get the CD in the post this afternoon Express Posted of course! Can't wait to see the results from Masters this year!

I did have some not so good news this afternoon that shook me up a little I had a phone call to say that a friend from when I was single had passed away due to a heart attack! The sad thing is that is little girl lost her mum last year but I think she is now with her step mother!I think I am still processing the whole thing!

On the other hand I start my new job on monday and due to the Masters Entries I have not done anything around the house all week so tomorrow will be housework 101 untilit is done I have a mountain of washing to do an my scrapping stuff is in need of a big tidy up! Anyway I have nothing else to say for now so TTFN!!!!!

6 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Congrats on the new job and good luck with your Masters entry Peta. :)

Jeepie said...

Good Luck with that Masters.

Once again I am sorry about your friend. Sometimes it seems that sorrow is the only emotion

Alicia Barry said...

Good girl Peta. Sorry about your friend.

Jo said...

Good on you for getting your masters done. Can't wait to see it. Have a great first day at your new job.

Joanne.

ScrapManda said...

Sorry to hear about your friend Peta.

Congrats on getting your Masters entry in - will be interested to see how everyone goes!

Michelle G said...

Good luck with your masters entry Peta!!!! I can't wait to see your entry!!!
Sorry to hear about your friend!!
Hugs
Michelle