Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My New Job is Great!!!!

Ok for those that have left comments in the last week a big thanks to you all!!! Monday was a good day I kicked it off with starting a new job at APIA & the girls there were so understanding they sent me home at lunch time to say farwell to my friend Taz!!

I am loving the new job lots of reading at the moment as I have four weeks of training then two weeks on the job training as well! I am going to go scrapping on friday night again as I am dying to scrap after a week at home scrapping!!! I will upload some layouts for you that I completed last week
This Layout as been sitting on my desk for ages so I tought I should get it done while I was at home doing nothing but house work it is one of those layouts that I have walk away from so many time and I still think it needs something so feel free to comment with suggestions please!!!!!

For this Lo I say thank you to the girls at Aspley Stamp art Studio & the ever so helpful Alicia!!!!

Ok well I had better get to bed now so I am fresh tomorrow for another day of learning!!!

TTFN & tanks for all your comments....keep them coming!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Peta, glad your settling in to your new job. Love the lo's I can't think of anything to add to the Teenagers one, looks great the way it is. The other one of you fiance was the one you were working on the night at Kaye's wasn't it? Very nice.

Alicia Barry said...

You're welcome. It looks great.

Camilla said...

I am so happy you have found your first week prety good apart from all that reading and learning.