Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Well I have been tagged....thanks Alicia

I've been tagged by Alicia, so here goes:


Four Jobs I’ve Had :
1) Shop assistant
2) Checkout chick
3) telesales
4) Mother

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
1) Two Weeks Notice
2) Speed
3) My best Friends wedding
4) Pretty Woman

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
1) CSI (all of them)
2) Footy Show
3) O.C
4) ER

Four Important things to me :
1) Family
2) Friends
3) Scrapping
4) Chocolate

Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
1) Holla Back Girl - Gwen Stephani
2) yellow Sub - Beattles (I have no idea why)
3) Anything 70's
4) Anything 90's

Favorite Food Dishes :
1) Pizza
2) anything Seafood
3) Chocolate
4) Icecream

Four Websites I Visit Daily :
1) Email
2) Blogs
3) Blogs
4) Blogs

Four Scrap company's I like :
1) Hiedi Swapp
2) Bazzill
3) Making Memories
4) Hero Arts Stamps

Four Favorite Colours :
1) Purple
2) Blues
3) Pinks
4) White

Four bloggers to tag:
1) Nanny shaz
2) Milly
3) Michelle
4) Jenny U

Ok now that I have done that!!!! I had a great night at Michelle's on friday night scrapping talking drinking we didn't get much sleep but we had fun. Thanks for teaching me to use the opals I will have to buy some now!!! I was able to complete 2 layouts but I have not taken any photo's of them yet. I will up load them some time this week!

Ok this is short but sweet entry ....Alicia you will be missed when you leave but I hope you will still comment on all of our blogs!!

Ok cheers for now TTFN everyone!!!!

XOXOX

2 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

You'll never get rid of me now Peta. I'm going to be glued to my computer I think.

Michelle said...

Aw thanks Peta! I had an awesome time too (from what I remember lol lol!!). I'll update my blog tonight with some piccies! hehe or maybe not with the piccies hey!
Love the layouts btw - 9 reasons - will have to see it irl so I can read it all! Thanks again for a fantastic night, I enjoyed your company :)