Saturday, July 08, 2006

Well I have been a busy bee

I have taken photo's of the Invitations at last so for those that have been waiting to see one here you go This is what guest will see when they open the invite. & this is the inside of the invite!

I have also taken some photo's of the challenge pack which I received back last night from Stamp Art Studio at Aspley. It is a 6 Reasons we Luv Lambie Lo
I love all the stitching on this Lo but alas I didn't win as it was a bit overboard when compaired to the other Lo's in the challenge. I was really happy with this Lo!I looks even better IRL as it one of those Lo's that you just have to touch!

I went to the crop last night at Stamp Art Studio and this is one of the lo's I did ....I will say sorry to Milly now as it is a double page of her on wine tour!


I have almost finished my single page lo for SM Masters and now that i have everything else for my other three pieces I will get moving on they tomorrow as I will have the house to myself!!! Yipeee I scrap my best when the house is quiet!!! Off to see the girls in the scrap club tonight can't wait to catch up with everyone!

2 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Great to catch up with you again tonight Peta. Your invitation looks awesome IRL - very elegant.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Hi Peta, your invites look lovely and very elegant! :) Love those layouts too!