Friday, June 23, 2006

Update on scrap club

Ok thanks to those of you that thought this was a great ieda ! You all know who you are. If you have not emailed me do as I will need your email to keep you up to date on what is happening I will be emailing you all very shortly as we have a date for the first scrapchat!

On the scrapping scence I have not done a lot but I do have a Lo that I did awhile ago that I will post tonight....I know I said I would post a pic of the wedding invitation that Tess & I completed. this I will do tomorrow as the light will be much better then to take photo's





Ok I will email those that I need to tomorrow & I will also upload photo's of the invitations!

TTFN!!!!

3 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

Great layouts - I like your monograms in the second one. Can't wait to see the invites!
xx S.

Unknown said...

Hi Peta, ran into Kaye this morning while out shopping and she was telling me about this. I'd love to come as well if that's OK. Hopefully will see you on Saturday. Love the lo's btw.

Kate said...

Hi Peta,
Love your choice of colours & embellishments. Great layouts.