Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Addicted to STAMPS!!!!!!

I have been a a stamping spree lately with buying unmounted stamps! Thanks to Michelle for teaching me how to use opals I am now using my stamps again in my scrapping!

I will up load the few layouts here that I have done but there are not that many really as I have been busy with work and wedding stuff!!!!

This was a quick layout for the SAM CC last weekend it is a scanned copy and the title was done with opals but it didn't scan very well at all!!
This one was runner up in the My Pages Rule comp at Stamp Art Studio - Aspley! I'm very happy with the result!

I will up load my fav photo of angela that I took last month when Travis sister was up here last month!!! Here it is



this LO is using the phot below i have done a few LO's with this photo now but I still have not heard from SM about Masters so I can not upload the other lo yet!


Travis has been busy making the wishing well for the wedding and here is a snap shot of it undressed the finished product will only been seen at the wedding!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh WOW Trav's done an AWESOME job! Love it - ok so now he can make me one of those! Lovin the lo's too :) Yeah yeah and how can you blame ME for opals hey! Nice work luv! :)

Camilla said...

Love the wishing well travis you are actually clever PMSL. Peta the lo's are lovely and I still cant believe you havent used opals before. Maybe i can teach you some things lol. Have a great day sat sweety.

Alicia Barry said...

I love the purples in your car page.

Anonymous said...

Hey finally caught up with your blog. The wishing well is fabulous.