Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Re-arranging Scrapping Stash

Ok last night I decided to get into to things by rearranging my stash! I picked up a set of secondhand shelves with a cupboard the bottom I have painted it and placed my Clipboard on the side ...looks great I'll take a pic tomorrow & upload it for you all to see!

In my scrap stash I found so many things....you know the things we see in a shop & just decided that we have to have them, only to put them in our stash & forget about them. So I have decided that before I buy anything new I need to use things I have with the exception of Bazzill have to have the right Bazzill!!!!!

Today I had some lovely very well mannered little men & there Mum over for coffee & cake! Sara the boys are a credit to you and your hubby!!! It was nice to catch up ....hopefully next time we can arrange something so we can get together and Scrap!!!!!

Oh yeah for those that are in the Brisbane area there is a Scrap-a-thon on at Enoggera Bowls Club 12 Feb 2006 $15 with moneies raised going to SANDS (Stillborn & Neonatal Death Support Group.QLD Inc. Miscarriage Support please contact Craft Culture on 36305211 places are filling fast!!!!!

Oh speaking of Scrapping I Scrapped today wowhoooooo!!!! I completed a CJ!!! But will scrap more tomorrow with my bestfriend Shazzz!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!

Anyway I'm off to watch the rest of the O.C ....

Take Care Everyone!!!!!

Peta

2 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

Glad you got your stash organised! I'm still trying to. The boys and I had fun visiting, thanks for your hospitality. Mia felt left out, but she can visit next time. She'll like to meet Lambie!!

scrapadel said...

Can't wait to see your new cupboard Peta. I too have to go through my stash and cull it down.

Scrapadel