Monday, February 06, 2006

Been busy but have still had time to Scrap

Ok now that theNew SAM BTP Design Team has been announced I can shout from the roof top that I was close to getting a spot and they {SAM} have asked me to be a guest on the team later this year!!! I am so happy to be able to tell everyone, as I wanted the DT to have there glory too but at the sametime I wanted to shout this from the roof tops!!!!!!

I have been scrapping away lately and forgotten to blog so there have been a few this that have happen but i won't bore you with all that. Here are a few LO's I have done over the last few days.



I can't wait for Sunday i will be getting together with a group of scrappers I have not seen for a while for my Birthday 6 days to go ......oooowhooooo!!!!

Take care all

1 comment:

scrapadel said...

Your LOs look great Peta. Congratulations once again on your engagement. The ring is beautiful and has such sentimental value.

Congratulations also on the DT guest position.

Scrapadel