Saturday, January 28, 2006

Can't scrap so I'll Blog

Ok so I have not blogged for a few days but I was rather Hung over from Australia Day!!!! So today I have been trying to get things done around the house, so went to use the vacum cleaner & it starts to make very wierd noises, I asked Travis to have a look at it & then it started to spark! So I have decided to put it away til I go shopping and then I'll see if they will take it as a trade in,..... Good ole Godfrey's!!!!!!

Ok so Travis as taken over my scrapping table today to build some stuff ......grrrr not happy as I would really like to scrap today or this weekend! Never mind if I can get to my stash I might be able to bring some stuff in to the dining room and scrap tomorrow or I could paint my shelves and start altering them ...hmmm now there's a good Idea!!!!!

Not much else to tell right now til next time......CYA

No comments: