Sunday, November 12, 2006

humm buggg

Yes that is right I Am going to be a Humm Bugg this year we are not doing anything for Xmas, As the wedding is more important! might just have a BBQ lunch at home I think, or go up to my brother if he is going to be home.

On the scraping front I have not photgraphed my Lo's yet but I will get something done this weekend as Travis has decided to take the car up the hervey bay to see his Bestman with out me ...pre bucks i guess!!!!But I just bitching cause it leaves me without a car. oh well i guess i could do with a weekend at home. Finishing wedding stuff and getting ange to finish her CJ's!!!!!

Wedding plans well things are happening we now have a hairdresser again after my hairdresser of 10years just up and left the salon. I still need to find a hair dresser for a trim up and colour. I have a few in mind so i just have to try them.


And last but not least my peeve for the month is why do people not have the guts to tell businesses what they really think. I have read some very nasty stuff on a blog site recently and I think somepeople really need to be truthful and up front with businesses weather it is scrapbooking or not.....so ladies I ask be fair with business with out them we don't have the product we love to use.

So on that note I say goodnight play & scrap nicely and remember


"If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all"


oh yes and this is my wedding site

http://travnpeta.weddingannouncer.com/

2 comments:

Camilla said...

well said my sweet... they obviously have nothing better to do but BITCH!!!. Have a great weekend hope you finish your wedding things...

Anonymous said...

Hi Peta. Your wedding site doesn't seem to be working.