Tuesday, November 21, 2006

15 Weeks to go till I marry my soul mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just put my engagement ring at the jewellers to have my wedding ring made as it needs to be handmade!! We have dress fittings on Thursday Night as well as some girlie time. Everything else just needs to be paid for now and that just requires writing cheque's and transferring money!!!!!

I have not scrapped for awhile now well nothing that I want to show anyway I did start a mini album at Leisa's place but I still have not finished it yet as I have been busy making stuff for the wedding! The girls bags are finished now!! As well as there earrings & my necklace, but sorry girls you will have to wait for the photo's or come to the city gardens to have a look on the day of the wedding, as this will be a surprise to everyone.

Here is a self portrait taken by me (this the first shot) I love it !!!!!



I am yet to scrap this but when I do I will post it here!!!!

Ok I have things I really should be doing ...so bye for now all

Remember to scrap and play nice!!!

TTFN!!!!!!!!

Peta

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peta,

I haven't caught up with you for SOOOOO long! I can't believe it is only 15 weeks until the wedding!! How fast has that year gone??

Glad to see you are busy and keeping well. Catch up with you soon.
xx S.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Hope the wedding plans are running smoothly Peta! Can not wait to see some photos of you on your big day!
Take care and relax. :)

Jeepie said...

hello you. 15 weeks till the wedding. How exciting!

Camilla said...

Love that pic of you very intense but great... Time is flying buy i cant keep up where has november gone gee whiz...

ScrapManda said...

Wedding plans are all sounding great! ARen't self-portraits fun? Love it! Hope to catch up in the new Year.