Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I know I am slack!!!!!

I have just not been in the mood to post an update I'm still around but just with the wedding 4mths & 15 days away I have a lot on my mind I have decided that if I need to scrap I will be using my stash as I have way to much stuff here to go and buy more.....Travis is happy with that!!! So you may see quite a few black and white photo's on Layouts from me for a while!!!

Anyway I better go I should be in bed sleeping now. I will try to post some new Layouts soon

ttfn

Peta

5 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Hope your wedding plans are all coming along nicely! Are you going up to Leisa's 4th Nov???

Crissy Gaylor said...

Ooooh your getting married, are you nervous, I was not nervous until I actually got out of the car to walk down to DH. Hope you plans are going well.
take care and if you are looking for inspiration on using up your stash you may want to check out my Scraps blog.

:) Crissy

Jeepie said...

Slacker!!! Hello you. Just popping in to say hi

Michelle said...

I'm with Leisa lol! Will try to call you over the weekend :) Take care of yourself!

Unknown said...

Hi there long time no see! Hope the wedding plans are going along smoothly. Would love to see your lo's, B&W pics are great.