Saturday, September 30, 2006

ok I know I have been slack.....

things have been anything but normal here since my last post.Angela my 14 yr old has decided to go and live with her father! This comes to me as a huge shock but after a number of chats to my daughter & councilors I have decided to just let her go & find out for herself wha tliving with her dad is really like any one that knows me or my past will understand where I am coming from!!

But on another note I have been scrapping but not as much as I would like. I have a few unfinished Layouts at the moment which I hope to finish tonight as all my scrapping of late has been done at crop nights, resulting in nothing being finished!!

Scrap Club has been working great over the last few months I been able to make all months but the oct as I have had family things to attend to ..... but here are two layouts that have completed at scrap club!!!!




ok so no0w I will go and see if I can .....

A) tidy my scrapping space

B) maybe finish a few Layouts that are half done!!!

TTFN til next time

8 comments:

Peta Boardman said...

Hi Peta,
Just thought i'd let you know that i added you to my blog..Seen i come over and check it out all the time...
Chat soon
Peta

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooo loving that Cousins layout. Excellent job

ScrapManda said...

Sorry to hear about Angela moving..hope it works out okay for everyone in the long run. I love "cousins" too!

Jo said...

It's about time you came back to update your blog. I check every day "just in case" I am sorry about Angela moving to her Dad's but unfortunately, she has to find out for herself what it's like. Just be there with the open arms.

Jo.

Alicia Barry said...

I hope Angela's move works out for the best and that you are Ok with it.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Love your cousins layout Peta! Scrap Club sounds like fun, but I am a bit like you, I do more chatting than scrapping!

Jeepie said...

That's a very mature and hard decision you had to make about Angela.

Unknown said...

Hope it all works out with Angela. I guess sometimes you just have to let go that little bit and let them try something even though you may not be completely happy with it. Thinking of you.