Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ok so here are few I have done now....

Ok now that my daughter has made it into my blog withher Lo's I will upload some of my Lo's I have done lately!!!!
and this is the close up of this Lo

This next Layout is of Tavis's bestmans grand-daugther. ( yes I have the ok to blog these) I oved dong the doodling on this Layout!!!!

And last but not least the Lo I did at Hope crop night this is of us party girls!!!!(Milly I know you will love this) I have used the new urburn lily paper here I love the bright colours in this paper!!!!

Ok so this is it for now I have just been shopping and managed to grab some of the new BG Lilykate paper so i might up load the lo I do tonight tomorrow !!!! oh one more thing have a look at the ribbons I got from the markets this morning!!!!!!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Peta,

I love the gorgeous pink on the flowers for your little girl layout. She is such a cutie.

The swirl border top & bottom has really set off your first layout.

Your layout using the striped paper has a really fun & happy feel about it.

Keep up the great work.
http://Scrapbooking-Creations.blogspot.com

ScrapManda said...

Yes - I love the swirl border too on your "soon to be aunty" LO. The doodles look soooo good! Checked out Angela's LO's - wow!! See you on Saturday :)

Anonymous said...

Great layouts lovey, look forwarding to seeing you at Leone's on Saturday night

Michelle said...

Adore these layouts Peta - well done!
Michelle :)

Crissy Gaylor said...

Love the flowers on the Lilly layout. What pp is that?

Alicia Barry said...

Hi Peta, nice score at the markets.

Peta Boardman said...

Hi Peta
What a great name..LOL
Love the flowers on the Lilly LO..
Cute pic too
Have a great day
Peta