Sunday, August 27, 2006

Well what a weekend!!!

For the first time in what seemed to be ages I scrapped with Angela (my daughter) It was really nice to be able to share ideas with her & to be able to help her with the CJ layouts she completed. I will upload these now



SO this is the work of my 14 year old.

I have done a few layouts as well but I have not yet take photo's of them but I will up load them here this week some time as I really need to go to bed now as I have full day tomorrow on the phones for the first time solo with out anyone listening to my every word!!!!

Can't wait to be able to catch up with everyone soon at Leone's & just a note for those that cold not or did not make it to my Mary Kay Party this weekend I will be having another on the 10th Sept @10.30am I hope you can all make it!!!!!!

To the very lovely Alicia and her family I wish you all the very best in New York!!! I will be watching your blog with great interest.....I can't wait to see some great winter LO's. Keep safe is all I will say 7 look after that beautiful boy!!!!

SO its TTFN from me......

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooh very nice work Angela! Glad you got through the weekend, will catch up soon :)

Unknown said...

Wow, what a clever girl Angela. Those CJ pages are lovely. Keep up the good work. My daughter also loves to scrap but unfortunately she's in Year 11 now and her work load is just horrendous so she just can't spare the time.

Alicia Barry said...

Thanks Peta. I'll try to make sure we get up to some interesting things for you to read about.

Kate said...

Wow! Looks like another talented scrapper....Lovely colours Angela... keep on scrapping! I really enjoy book layouts.

Gaida
http://Scrapbooking-Creations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Well done Angela