Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Why is Life always so busy!?

I can't believe how busy I am lately...we have not had a weekend at home for two weeks now and we don't look like having one for another few weeks yet! If we are not away we have visitor...don't get me wrong I love seeing my family, but it would be nice to have a full weekend at home for a change!

On the Scrapping front I have not been able to do must my hand has put me behind the eight ball in regards to the Masters comp,but hey I work better under pressure just like the rest of us I'm sure! Is anyone else I know entering the SM Masters? I would love to know who is entering?!

I will be away this weekend making a start on our Wedding invitations ......the excitment begins!!! I still have lots of stuff to get done for the Masters and the wedding but hopefully I can do both!

No Lo's to show but I do have a pic for Leisa's Party on saturday night sorry girls!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle G said...

I know what you mean about life being busy Peta!!! I am enjoying my first weekend home in ages!!!!
And plan on scrappin tomorrow!! I can't wait!!!
Your work has been absolutley beautiful lately!!!
Good luck with SM masters, I haven't even thought about starting yet!! LOL
Take Care!
(*(Hugs)*)
Michelle

Alicia Barry said...

What a great photo of you guys. Good luck with your masters entry. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Camilla said...

Love the pic peta (not). Cant wait to see the masters things finished mate.