Friday, May 05, 2006

Party Time

Ok I have arranged to have a Undercover Wear Party on the 19th of May @ 7pm this is a friday night and all are welcome if you would liket o attend just email me for my address if you don't already have it!!!

I can't believe that it is May already time flying by and the wedding plans are coming along well at the moment. We meet with the reception co-ordinator on saturday the 13th of May to talk about everything we want and what we don't want!! The dresses have been picked and I must say my baby girl looks stunning in her dress!!!!
We order them in October! I can't wait to do that as every thing will really sink in once that has been done!

I have decided that the girls will not have flowers but an OTP item made by me that way they can turn these into mini albums after the wedding as a memento of the day!

I have discovered the undiscovered talent comp Thank to Julie Love's Blog ....thanks Juile. You don't know this but when I first started Scrapping I fell in love with your LO's and now I love everything you do your BTP's blow me away everytime!

2 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

Wow. Your wedding sounds almost planned! Sounds like you are having fun. The OTP idea sounds intreging. I can't wait to see what you make.

The Undiscovered comp sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. Is it the Tarisota one? Good luck with entering.

xx S.

Anonymous said...

Your wedding plans definitely sound organised. I should be there on Friday night as I have the next 4 days off yah.