Saturday, June 02, 2007

Been too busy to Blog

Wow I can't believe that another month has passed & Winter is finally decided to arrive!!! I would rather it be cold than stinking hot....although I don't like having to get out of bed at 5am when it is cold. Work has been busy with 6 new staff in training, but that is for the best as now we will have the staff to handle the amount of calls we get in a day. Anyway enough of that boring stuff ......on the scrapping front I have been busy visiting a forum in the USA ...thanks to Alicia Barry for the link and invite. The Site is http://2croppincousinz.com/ if you join please make sure you let them know that I sent you. The girls are great and the site is wonderful there a few aussies on there thanks to Alicia. I have been completing a LO a week with Alicia's Page Plan Challenges & I even managed to come 3rd last week tied with a fellow US scrapper. Here is the Lo & card I completed for the 3rd .




I know this is a very short but sweet post but I am tired and have a crop to go to in the morning even though for this crop i do not have to leave the house i need to be up early as it is 2 croppin couzins 1st birthday online crop and I have completed all the challenges so far and I really want to finish this crop with them I had so much fun this morning.


So good night til next time


TTFN

3 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

I love having you and the girls there to play with.

Angela said...

Gorgeous card! Love the layout!

Anonymous said...

your layouts are very nive..and colorful
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step