Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(1)
Ok I can hear you all saying it's about time I posted these ....
so they are from left
(1)this is a better photo of Alicia Barry's sketch 9 & right a closeup,
(3) is the Layout completed at the SBC crop this was the progressive lo which I adore ....thanks to all you added there bit

4.below here is the Lo I complete also at the SBC crop while Alicia was home this was the 123 follow me class..... these are the first two photo's from the wedding I have scrapped
(4)
So now that I have uploaded these I'm off to Shells to finish another project I started last week so watch for the next post coming soon....
take care and happy scrapping

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks so much for bringing these lo's today - they look awesome irl! And thanks for the inspiration, I've had such a great day and am nearly finished that 3rd one (yeah yeah I know, I had to stop & get dinner!), Joel fell asleep on the couch at 6:30!!!