Saturday, April 15, 2006

Getting back in to it!!!!


Ok I know this is a shock ....I have been scrapping up a storm I have done four out of the six CJ's I have had here thank goodness for that I have also caught up with the swaps I'm in...yipeeee!!!! Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and I will be going to the coast to visit family & scrap with Tess can't wait as we both have Carol-lea's Classes to go kit 2!!!! So we are go to do these together!! Can't wait to get into these the packs are great!!!!! I scrapped the first of the layouts for the Pre Wedding album today....I will upload these soon!!!!
Trav and I went and viewed the photo's from our Engagement Photo shoot and to my surprise they were a good price for the package I get the 4 8x10" prints & a copy of all the photo's on disc but here is the catch I have to wait 2 weeks they are great photo's and I can't wait to get them and start scrapping them!!!!

Anyway I have rambled on long enough and if you are still reading this ...welll great .....anyway I hope you all have a lovely easter and be safe everyone!!!

No comments: