Tuesday, April 24, 2007

sorry no new photo's yet!!!!

I no I'm slack I have not taken the photo's I wanted to take to show you all but well life gets in the way sometimes......

Friday the 13th of April was fun I started the day by waking at 4.30 am to get ready for work pack the car with scrapping supplies then off to park the car near Scrapbook City as I was cropping with the lovely Alicia Barry & the girls at SBC. What a great night we had met some new scrappers and caught up with some I have not seen in awhile....Amanda, Leone, Sara & of course the reason for it all Alicia!!!!!

The lo's we created were great I had so much fun!!! I promise I will post these this weekend as I have no plans to go anywhere this weekend except to my scraproom to tidy and scrap some more wedding pic's.

Tomorrow is ANZAC DAY .....so we are off to the service in the morning. Then off to Michelle's to scrap for awhile.

Take care have a great day tomorrow but remember the reason we have the day off ...remember the ones that have fallen so we could have the freedom we have today

Lest We Forget.......

No comments: