Saturday, April 28, 2007

A change of face....

I have finally learnt how to do a banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may not be perfect but I like it.


Last night i went to Michelle's to scrap but only managed to get One Lo done and even that was not completed! Michelle on the other hand was on a roll with creating simple LO's. I however hope to finish the lo I started last night tomorrow.

I am very proud of the banner and my new blog ....... I hope everyone else likes it too!!!


But for now remember to play & scrap nicely!

Peta

4 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Very cool banner...well done!

I always play and scrap nicely ... lol!

Alicia Barry said...

Well done on your banner. I really want a new one, but I have no idea how to make one.

Michelle said...

Okay girl, next time you're hear, guess what we're doing?!!! looks UNREAL!!! You played nicely and I scrapped well :) Thanks for the great night and talking and giving me inspiration :) Luv ya
Michelle.

Sharyn said...

Hey girlfriend, sorry I've not been around much. Am struggling with a lot at the moment. Feeling very unsocial. Maybe we can get together Monday? Anyway the banner looks great, and I love the wedding LO's!! Take care.